The First International
TomoChain Game Dappathon
Your game is ready?
TomoChain is pleased to announce our first international blockchain gaming contest
We are inviting all developers, from anywhere in the world to join us in this event to build fun and creative games on the TomoChain blockchain
This contest is held online (so truly anyone can enter), and we aim to reach developers all around the world, who are interested in exploring Dapp development and explore how blockchain technology can revolutionize the gaming industry
- There are 2 mini rounds and 1 finale round for this Dappathon.
- For the finale round there will be one winner with the prize of 5,000USD*, up to 2 runner-ups will receive 1,000USD* each and one prize of 1000USD* will be decided by community.
- For each mini round there will be one winner with the prize of 2,000USD*, up to 2 runner-ups will receive 1,000USD* each.
* Prizes will be awarded in TOMO, as per the USD equivalent.
This competition is held online. All activities, including registration and submission will be processed online.
- Blockchain knowledge and experience is a plus but not essential. If you are not familiar with blockchain development, our TomoChain engineers can guide you through building your first blockchain game/Dapp
Submission must be submitted by 11:59 (GMT+7) on the date of the deadline for each mini round (please see timeline), and must be on TomoChain blockchain mainnet.
Submission format is a video demo of your game. This can be uploaded privately to YouTube or similar video hosting platforms - please include a private link
Developers can apply individually or as a team. There is no restriction on the number of team members per team
The game will be scored based on 5 key areas:
Artwork, overall visual design and appeal
UX and UI
Is the interface and user experience well designed and easy to use?
Is the game entertaining, is there replay value?
Overall execution and stability of the game.
Community vote, and number of players
There will be a community vote, and the number of players will also be taken into account
See below for a step by step tutorial on how to build a simple Dapp using solidity, and deployment on the TomoChain blockchain
Follow the tutorial
For more technical information on TomoChain, please refer to our documentation platform and our Github
Read the documentation
For developers interested in this competition, please join our Discord channel #gamecompetition
Join us on Discord